Passionate. It’s such a nice word. It’s a word that makes me think of a lot of things all at once. About love, and about nature, but also about rage and hatred. Passion is a part of being human. Passion is what drives us.
I like people with passion. I like listening to anyone who tells about something they’re passionate about. I don’t care if there are books, or animals, or music or anything I might like. If you’re passionate enough, and you can talk about it, you could interest me in basically anything.
I have a lot of passions in life. I don’t think I could live without them. Or maybe I could, but what sort of life that would be? So, basically, I’m passionate about:
- And have I mentioned books?
But besides that
- And have I mentioned pizza?
- And sweets? Like chocolate. Or ice-cream. I am totally passionate about ice-cream
- And fruits. God, thank you for the fruits.
- And for the pizza
But besides that
- And my guitar. I mean, it’s so pretty. And it plays nicely, too.
- And singing. Especially when I’m alone. Like in the shower. Or while I’m cooking
And some more things I’m passionate about
- TV series – Desperate Housewives, that I could watch for hours, That 70s Show, Roswell,
- The Hunger Games. Most of the world forgot about The Hunger Games already, but I haven’t.
- Some paintings. Like The Girl with a Pearl Earring. Or anything by Vermeer. Or anything by Renoir. Or anything I don’t know the title to, but I could just walk about the museum and look at it for a very long time. Sometimes I think it’s the only thing that can ease my “mini ADHD”
- Thinking about writing. Planning on writing. Creating ideas for stories.
- Forest. Walking in the forest. Trees. Grass. Flowers. Sun. Rain. Sunset. The dawn. Birds singing.
- Minnesota. Duluth in Minnesota. Rose Garden. Superior Lake. Aerial Bridge. The Minnesota forests. The “land of 10 000 lakes” The lakes.
- Some films. Girls with a Pearl Earring. Or Child’s Play (1&2)
- My new tattoo.
And have I mentioned books? The smell of books? The sound of a turning page? The sense of excitement I get from holding a book? A sense of belonging I get walking between the shelfs of books in the bookstore or a library?
Oh well. I don’t care if it makes me a nerd. I am Passionate about books! Period.